Hi Gang!

I've been on 2.8x for some time, and it's time to upgrade.  The in place
upgrade failed miserably; mostly due to ipv6 issues.  I do wish the
install.sh script would check for ipv6 support and soft fail if it's not
found.  I recompiled with the ipv4 workaround, and was able to get
ossec-remoted partially working with syslog, but agents weren't able to
communicate with it.  And I'm not going to monkey around with that Linux
install any longer.  Stick a fork in it, I'm done.

So what's the process to migrate logs, agent keys (I can probably look that
one up, but if you have a minute) to a new installation?  Is it possible to
bring over the logs from our old installation and the chain of immutable
archive authentication from day to day?  It'd help with records compliance
if I could just carry them forward.

Thanks!