Hello,

If it helps, we use labels (Wazuh) on every agent so that we have the host name
for every log, even if the host name and ip are not in the logs.  We have our
own agent that installs the ossec, Nessus and all beats agents and populates
the labels automatically for all of our customers. You could probably do
something similar with puppet, chef, or ansible. Labels in ossec was a feature
we requested to solve this very condition.

Thank you,

Jared