On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Don_Johny <dzenis.asl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Dan you are the best :) Your post help me a lot and i got alert it
> was problem with smtp server. But know i am facing issue with adding agents.
> I used every type of network provided in VirtualBox (Host-only,Bridged,NAT)
> and none of them give me the result. When i wanna add key to agent via
> manager i dont even have a option "extract key" from server, ofc i installed
> the agent version of ossec . Have any hints about this ??

What options are you presented on the OSSEC server? This is what I get
on one of my OSSEC servers:
[ddp@ix] :; doas /var/ossec/bin/manage_agents
doas (d...@ix.example.com) password:

* OSSEC HIDS v2.9.0 Agent manager.     *
* The following options are available: *
   (A)dd an agent (A).
   (E)xtract key for an agent (E).
   (L)ist already added agents (L).
   (R)emove an agent (R).
   (Q)uit.
Choose your action: A,E,L,R or Q:

And on one of its agents:
[ddp@junction] :; doas /var/ossec/bin/manage_agents
doas (d...@junction.example.com) password:

* OSSEC HIDS v2.9.0 Agent manager.     *
* The following options are available: *
   (I)mport key from the server (I).
   (Q)uit.
Choose your action: I or Q:

If you're seeing the second output on the server, the agent version
was installed somehow.