Hi All,

Thought I check here before downloading the package from ossec.net.

Trying to download a stable version , however I see there are lot of
commits after the stable version was released. So which version should we
need to get the base version or the commits to master ( which will come to
a higher version of Ossec version).

Looking for some help to update the blowfish encryption key length. In one
of the old post, it say of 192bit key length, however unable to find this
entry in the blowfish code. Hope some one would have implemented the
blowfish with higher key length.

Thanks
Kumar