Team,

I have recently installed an standalone OSSEC 3.2 Server and added my
Active Directory servers as agents. I have also installed OSSEC AGent v3.2
or my Domain Controllers and started the agent service.

I don't see any logs in the archive.log or ossec.log file. Furthermore,
When I run the command /var/ossec/bin/list_agents -c, it shows me "Not
agents are available"

Could you please help me if I am missing any configuration as I am new in
the OSSEC.

Thanks
Abid