Hi Jesus!

Long time - and dated converation :)

Ran into this again today as I wanted to query for multiple events on
another host. First off, seems like I'm not able to use Eventchannel on
this particular 2012r2 host (2019/06/27 15:30:57 ossec-logcollector: ERROR:
Could not EvtSubscribe() for (Security) which returned (15001)). Switched
back to Eventlog and used query below. It works, kind of ;) but also
include other EventID (4798 being one example).

   - Any ideas as to why I see other EventIDs from the ones listed below?
   - I'm guessing I will have to write custom decoders for the eventID
   (below) that are sent from the agent as they seem different from for
   example a Snare agent?

Anyway, mostly wanted to contribute to an old post if anyone end up reading
it :)

Best regards,
Fredrik

  <localfile>
    <location>Security</location>
    <log_format>eventlog</log_format>
    <query>Event/System[EventID = 4624 or EventID = 4625 or EventID = 4730
or EventID = 1102]</query>
  </localfile>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ossec-list/3817ca35-bb2e-4524-bc74-424aedf34ab1%40googlegroups.com.