Hello everyone. I have some md5/sha256 hashes in a cdb list and I want to
detect them with the <list></list> functionality.

The problem is that I am decoding the information with field name like
"hash" but I can't really use it like that:

<list field="md5">hashes</list>

because OSSEC doesn't allow the usage of any fields other than the following.

   - Value: srcip
   - Value: srcport
   - Value: dstip
   - Value: dstport