This is still an issue with:
 - OSSEC HIDS v3.6.0
 - Docker version 19.03.6, build 369ce74a3c
 - Ubuntu 18.04 amd-64 4.15.0-91-generic

OSSEC HIDS Notification.
2020 Mar 30 16:07:38

Received From: 1043003-app1->rootcheck
Rule: 510 fired (level 7) -> "Host-based anomaly detection event
(rootcheck)."
Portion of the log(s):

Files hidden inside directory
'/var/lib/docker/overlay2/be359.../merged/var/lib/dpkg/alternatives'. Link
count does not match number of files (2,1).

I found the following which may be helpful:
https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids/issues/1528

Is it "fixed" in wazuh?  Is that the right fix?
https://github.com/wazuh/wazuh/issues/561

https://github.com/docker/hub-feedback/issues/1228

https://forums.docker.com/t/some-way-to-clean-up-identify-contents-of-var-lib-docker-overlay/30604/21