Hey Andy,

You need to either need to rerun the install.sh with "PCRE2_SYSTEM=yes
./install.sh" or you can edit the makefile in /src. Since the build is
failing on that library already you probably just need to cd /src and "make
clean" and then reattempt installation. You could also delete the directory
you got after decompressing the tarball, decompress it again and then run
the installer.

Hope this helps!