Hello everyone,

When I install an agent on a machine, considering I live in Greece, I
usually face the problem that windows logs contain some Greek characters
and OSSEC server doesn't seem to be able to parse them.

The part of the log that is in Greek (ex. a filename or a usename), after
the analysis, is shown as weird characters and rectangles and stuff that of
course are not machine readable or human readable.

Does anyone have any suggestion on solving this issue?

Thanks!