Hello Keith,

It seems that the modifications made to your rule are not being applied.
In order to apply the modifications made to the rules, you will need to
restart the OSSEC service in your server.
Also, make sure that the events that are being alerted are matching with
all the conditions from your custom rule:

*<if_sid>18103</if_sid>*
*<id>^36871$</id>*
*<user>SYSTEM</user>*
*<match>Schannel</match>*

Once you restart your server, you should be applying the latest
modifications made to your rule.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
Jose Manuel Lopez