Hi,

I have installed reptile rootkit and did the required configurations as
given in wazuh blog:

https://wazuh.com/blog/using-wazuh-rootcheck-to-detect-reptile-rootkit

I used this command to hide : */reptile/reptile_cmd conn * *<ip>* *<port>**
hide*

After that when I use : *netstat -tun | grep **<port>* the network
connection does not show up.

But I did not get alerts in alerts.json, also I didn't get logs in
archives.json for hidden ports.