On 02/22/2017 09:23 AM, Nadav Har'El wrote:
[..]
Hi, since I don't normally test OSv on Xen, just on KVM, I am worried about the
possibility that
these or future patches might break something for Xen on x64, and we won't even
notice it.

Will you be able to also test x64 Xen, and verify that your patches do not
break anything there?

Yes, I was actually going to setup some x64 kvm/xen test env.
By the way -- how OSv is usually tested? Do you have some test suite? What are
common sanity tests?
Do you test locally, or on separate station/board (or remotely in cloud)? Any
guidance on test setup preparation would be very helpful.

--
regards,
Sergiy