On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Nadav Har'El <n...@scylladb.com> wrote:

> Hi, I committed this, but please continue to having module/openssl find
> and take the build machine's openssl, because as it stands, with your patch
> the default build (the CLI) no longer works even on my older Fedora 25:

$ scripts/run.py
> OSv v0.24-415-g4a77b18
> eth0: 192.168.122.15
> /usr/lib/lua/5.2/ssl.so: failed looking up symbol lsec_load_curves

By the way, on Fedora 26, the same image (the default httpserver+cli)
doesn't work because libhttpserver.so cannot find OPENSSL_init_ssl. I guess
we also have this openssl version mess in libhttpserver (it uses the host's
openssl header files but the libraries from external/). I hope that fixing
the openssl module will go a long way towards fixing it - but it also won't
completely fix it - we'll also need to change modules/httpserver/Makefile
to use the "use_host" case...