Hi Geraldo,

On 23/01/18 19:58, Geraldo Netto wrote:
Hello Rick,

Rick, could you please, provide the full output with the -V ?
eg: scripts/run.py <your custom options here> -V

Its a custom build, I'm running it via qemu direct.

I may be wrong but erlexec may not work in OSv
because OSv does not provide fork(), execXX(), ...
also, if I'm not mistaken, elf support is incomplete which means you
can only load native software in a dlopen() fashion
Other friends from this list may provide more information/details/fix
any misinformation i might have said

This is all taken care of already. FWIW, I have a rebar plugin which generates an image from the standard build (plus custom OTP to handle the issues you mention) - which I'll be releasing soon. Just need to get it working again after I updated both OTP relase and OSv...

Rick