On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 5:09 AM Waldek Kozaczuk <jwkozac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7:26:45 AM UTC-4, Nadav Har'El wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 4:43 AM Commit Bot <b...@cloudius-systems.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> From: Waldemar Kozaczuk <jwkoz...@gmail.com>
>>> Committer: Waldemar Kozaczuk <jwkoz...@gmail.com>
>>> Branch: master
>>>
>>> Lowered default ZFS qcow2 image size from 10GB to to 256MB
>>>

>> This parameter is not very discoverable. I think we need  to document
>> scripts/build.py, even if not as a separate
>> document, at least in the comment in the beginning of the script.
>>
> It would be even nicer to support '--help' option to scripts/build that
> would list all available options. Unfortunately it is not a Python script
> so we cannot take advantage of argparse. But doing it in bash I guess
> would not be that difficult either would it?

It's not really a bash thing... Because build.sh was written to replace a
"make" command line, and a make command line looked like "make this=that
something=whatever target", instead of normal-looking arguments, then so
does build.sh's command line. It should be very easy to check if $1 is "-h"
or "--help" or whatever, and print whatever helpful message we want, but
we'll need to compose this message ourselves.