Partially related to the article I posted about minutes ago, I thought it
would be nice to revise this page
- https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/wiki/OSv-Linux-ABI-Compatibility.
I think we have made some progress in this area and it would be nice to
make it up to date. I eventually plan to add a list of Linux system calls
(functions) OSv supports.

So how close are we to be able to execute unmodified Linux apps given all
this related issues I have found (BTW should we have one overarching issue):

   - https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/352
   - https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/213 (closed)
   - https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/190
   - https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/212

Anything I have missed.

If we were to write this sentence: "OSv can run Linux app as longs as ....
'' - how would it end it?

Waldek

PS. How true is that in most cases we have to recompile Linux apps to run
it on OSv?