Hey everyone,

 I'm getting this weird error that wasn't happening a few weeks before and
I'm confused on how to approach this.
 Did anything change related to randomness lately? Could it be something
related to my host?
 I'm under Firecracker and latest version of OSv.

 Only thing I could find is this (from here
<https://www.mail-archive.com/python-bugs-list@python.org/msg294967.html>):

When the Python/random.c file was written (by me), the getentropy() function
was only supported on OpenBSD. Later, random.c was modified to *not* use
getentropy() on Solaris (Issue #25003).

The problem is that py_getentropy() doesn't handle ENOSYS, and so Python fails
at startup with a fatal error (Python 3.6):
   Fatal Python error: failed to get random numbers to initialize Python
or (Python 3.5):
   Fatal Python error: getentropy() failed