Hi Samuel,

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 2:27 AM Samuel Laberge <samlaberge...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm a CS student at the University of Texas at Austin and am really
> interested in the OSv project. For one of my classes I need to contribute
> to an open source project related to virtualization and I've been very
> interested in unikernels.
>
> Are there any tasks/projects that you think could be a good fit for
> getting started contributing to your project? It can even be something
> relatively mundane or tedious that you all may need help on. I'm happy to
> help with anything!

You could have a look at issues tagged as "low difficulty" or "medium
difficulty":

https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Alow-difficulty

https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22medium+difficulty%22

Waldek, is your roadmap available somewhere? Maybe it should be a markdown
file somewhere in osv.git for newcomers to read?

- Pekka