Greg,

OSv cannot run natively in Nitro instances (see
https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/issues/924).

I am not sure I understand enclaves well but can they be used across i3
(other "bare metal") instances and help communicate between OSv instances
running under Firecracker on those? Would this even make sense and have any
benefit?

Regardless of this adding vsock support would be beneficial but we need
volunteers.

Waldek