Waldek,

I too have been a long time lurker and fan of OSv, thank you all for your
contributions and work.  I have tried to get it deployed into a few
commercial companies because (a) of the fit for the use cases, but also (b)
in hopes that some company might just want to sponsor its continued
development.

The p99conf was amazing, thanks to the entire team out there who put it
together.  The content was amazing.  Please do it again.

I'm looking forward to the SO_REUSE work landing and other features that
improve the ability to target builds to include only the pieces of the
puzzle they require to operate.

The speed at which OSv can start is astounding and could be a great fit for
a new and improved Jitsu (https://github.com/mirage/jitsu) like
edge-functions/microservices (whatever the marketing people are calling it
today) architecture.  The ability to get OSv service launched between the
DNS reply and the SYN packet's arrival would be a huge accomplishment.

keep up the good work,

-greg