FYI
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Răzvan Deaconescu <razv...@unikraft.io>
Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 11:54 PM
Subject: [unikernel-alliance] Re: Next Meeting: OSv + Genezio, Thursday,
June 29, 2023, 6pm CEST, online, Zoom
To: Unikernel Alliance <unikernel-allia...@googlegroups.com>

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 10:58 AM Razvan Deaconescu <razv...@unikraft.io>
wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> We meet on Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 6pm CEST for our next Unikraft
> Alliance meeting. The meeting will take place online, on Zoom[1] (thanks
> for the link, Thomas):
>
> We will feature talks from
> - Waldek Kozaczuk: OSv
> - Bogdan Vlad: Genezio
>
> Full agenda is:
> * Next Events
> * Unikernel Alliance Administrative / Logistics
> * Talks:
>   * OSv: Waldek
>   * Genezio: Bogdan
> * Others
>
> We will record the talks for those who can't make it.
>
> We will keep the meeting summary on Google Drive[2].
>
> Meet you on Thursday!

Hi, everyone.

Reminder that we meet today, Thursday, June 29, 2023, at 6pm CEST for
our next Unikraft Alliance meeting. The meeting will take place
online, on Zoom[1].We will feature talks from:

- Waldek Kozaczuk: OSv
- Bogdan Vlad: Genezio

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83474439883?pwd=VVROZ1YrTmJkWS9lNVRrRnhPOVhPUT09
> [2]