Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the tips on object-based classification. I am in the same
position as Geoffrey and Patricia. I have been able to successfully segment
an image. However I am really struggling with the classification part.

On my most recent attempt after reading your suggestions I tried running
OGRLayerClassifier. When I click Run, the window closes and nothing seems
to have happened.

I am probably missing something obvious.

I’m not sure I understood your suggestion about ‘*Adding several numeric
fields to store the features attached to geometries. **The fields can be
extracted from a raster with LSMSVectorization and modified with QGis.’*

Won’t the training layer just need to have a ClassID field added? The mean
and variance of the bands are the only other required fields? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mark

to otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.