Dear Remi,

Thank you for replying and the advice. Thing is, HOW do I tell the tool
what the column is. In the documentation it says that it should be a
'List'. Do you know how this should be, for example if the column is named
'class', I imagine that I need to create a file (.txt, .csv ..?) that
contains the field name. This is what I do not know, for now. In the
example provided in the documentation the assocaited file is
"variousVectors.sqlite", so it's an .sqlite file but still it is not clear
to me what the contents are.
Link to documentation:
https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/CookBook/Applications/app_PolygonClassStatistics.html
I hope I express my question in a way that makes sense to you.
Thanks again,

Efi