Hi Etienne,
I had a look to the problem you report but I could not reproduce it. Could you provide more information on what you've done? Eg : data type, size, command line that is bugging, working command line, time of execution, OS, computer spec....

Thanks
Antoine
Quoting Etienne MAHE <yitiane...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

Since OTB 6.6.0-Win64 release, the app Train Vector Classifier seems to
have a bug when running with libSVM classifier and especially when options
"Paramaters optimization" and "Probability estimation" are enabled.

With previous version (6.4.0), the algorithm works properly (it displays
the confusion matrix and performance index) but since last version 6.6.0,
the optimization process runs infinitely without stopping and without
displaying performance index. I suspect an issue because if I disable those
options, the app properly works.

But I really need those options to classify my orthotoplans though an
automated processings chain. Awaiting a fix, I continue to use OTB 6.4.0.

Sincerely,
Etienne.

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "otb-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.