UPDATE:

My bad, for my first request, i forgotted to put the *precision *parameter...
Now my code works fine.

For my second issue, i didn't mean *otbcli_HomologousPointsExtraction *but
*otbcli_OrthoRectification*.
This is my code bellow that i run on OTB 6.4.0 (and it's fine) and then OTB
6.6.0 (size of image is way less bigger than expected):

otbcli_OrthoRectification -io.in
%PANSHARP%"?&skipcarto=true&geom=%OUTGCP%\PANSHARP_2516342101_REFINE.geom"
-io.out
%OUT%\PANSHARP_ORTHO_2516342101.tif"?&gdal:co:COMPRESS=LZW&gdal:co:TILED=YES&gdal:co:PREDICTOR=2&gdal:co:BIGTIFF=YES&gdal:of:GTiff"

uint16 -outputs.default 0 -elev.dem %DEM% -elev.geoid %GEOID% -map epsg
-map.epsg.code %EPSG% -opt.gridspacing 20 -outputs.spacingx 0.5
-outputs.spacingy -0.5 -opt.ram 3000

There is a bug reported for this issue ?

Le jeudi 6 septembre 2018 15:34:20 UTC+11, SadeWizz a écrit :

> Hi everybody,
>
> I try to use otb library in python for orthorectify Pleiades images. With
> the following command line everything works fine on OTB 6.4.0:
>
> *otbcli_HomologousPointsExtraction* -in1 %PANSHARP% -in2 %IMGREF%
> -algorithm sift -mode geobins -mode.geobins.binstep 512
> -mode.geobins.binsize 512 -mfilter 1 -precision 20 -2wgs84 1 -threshold 0.6
> -out %OUT%\HOMOLOGOUS_POINTS_SIFT.txt -outvector
> %OUT%\HOMOLOGOUS_POINTS_SIFT.shp -elev.dem %DEM% -elev.geoid %GEOID%
>
> But with python, tie points output and vector output are both empty.
> No errors messages are generated.
> My slave image refer to a vrt.
> There is my python function:
>
> def homologuespoints(bundleinput, imgref, algo, outpts_txt, outpts_shp,
> dem, geoid):
>
>     HomologousPointsExtraction =
> otbApplication.Registry.CreateApplication("HomologousPointsExtraction")
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("in1", bundleinput)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("in2", imgref)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("algorithm", algo)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("mode", 'geobins')
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterInt("mode.geobins.binstep", 512)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterInt("mode.geobins.binsize", 512)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterFloat("threshold", 0.6)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("2wgs84", '1')
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("mfilter", '1')
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("out", outpts_txt)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("outvector", outpts_shp)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("elev.geoid", geoid)
>     HomologousPointsExtraction.SetParameterString("elev.dem", dem)
>

> Also, i faces with antoher problem with OTB 6.6.0. The previous command
> line (*otbcli_HomologousPointsExtraction*) dosen't works on this latest
> version. Again, no error are detected but my output image don't want to
> open in QGIS and her size is way less bigger than expected: 12 000 ko
> rather than 2 Go expected.
>
> If Anyone encounter the same issue.
> Thank you for you help.
>
> Sade