Hello all,

I have the same problem, I used the otbgui_OpticalCalibration with Pleiade
image and the process crash without any log message.

The  TAO work correctly but TAC not. I have tried with and without aerosol
model and the result was the same.

Is there any tips or solution to solve the problem?

Thank you for your answer(s)

Nafissa

Le mardi 16 janvier 2018 21:37:07 UTC+11, aso...@gmail.com a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your answer, I just saw it !
>
> There is no error message or output, Python crashes without doing
> anything...
>
> Le vendredi 22 décembre 2017 10:40:38 UTC+1, Manuel Grizonnet a écrit :
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> can you give me more information on what exactly "doesn't work" in the
>> case where you select the TOC mode?
>>
>> Can you provide the error message or any information on the application
>> output?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Manuel

>>> Hello ,
>>>
>>> I'm working on Pleiades and Spot 6/7 images and I'm trying to run the
>>> OpticalCalibration application on Python to perform Optical Calibration
>>> level TOC. I have no problem to perform TOA level with python so I don't
>>> understand why it doesn't work when I choose level TOC with no aerosol
>>> model...
>>> The images are the same and I keep the default parameters, I just change
>>> *OpticalCalibration.SetParameterString("level","toa")* to
>>> *OpticalCalibration.SetParameterString("level","toc")
>>> *and I add the line
>>> *OpticalCalibration.SetParameterString("atmo.aerosol","noaersol")
>>> *in my Python code*.*
>>> Has anyone run into the same problem ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help,
>>> Anne-Sophie Onody