De : otb-users@googlegroups.com <otb-users@googlegroups.com> De la part de Vana
Envoyé : jeudi 24 janvier 2019 10:08
À : otb-users <otb-users@googlegroups.com>
Objet : [otb-users] OTB Segmentation

Dear all,
i want to perform a object-based-image analysis within QGIS 3.4.4 (Madeira).
Therefore i installed and configured the OTB plugin. It is available in my
toolbox in QGIS, but each time when i try to run the tool segmentation i
receive the error message: wrong or missing parameter value: condition.
I tried to modify my parameters but it doesn't work.
Might this be due to false chosen parameters, installation problems or the fact
that the plugin is still experimental?
I would be very glad to receive an answer soon because time is running (master
thesis :( )
Thanks in advance,
Vana

--
This mailing will be abandoned soon in favor of a more friendly forum:
https://forum.orfeo-toolbox.org