Hi Ross,

I think this issue has been identified https://forum.orfeo-toolbox.org/t/otb-segmentation/89/10.

If it is not the same problem do no hesitate to open  a new thread.

Antoine

On 19/02/2019 20:58, Ross Edwards wrote:
Hi

So glad I found this email list :)

I wonder if someone could help as I feel like I'm stuck on the first hurdle.

I've installed OTB 6.6.1 and I'm using QGIS 3.4.4

loaded in a tif raster (4 band)  and trying to run '*ComputeImagesStatistics*' to create my xml file.  I understand this was previously called '*Compute Images Second order statistics*' ?

Having looked at the following video tutorials I was expecting it to process pretty quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufSQ2SgSIV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emoGMibsgv0

However it just sits on *processing*....   and never finishes or generates an output xml ?

Am I doing something very stupid?

I assumed I that I do not need to create the samples in shapefile before the *ComputeImagesStatistics* step and that I can do that after?

Thanks for any help

Kind regards,

Ross
--
This mailing will be abandoned soon in favor of a more friendly forum:
https://forum.orfeo-toolbox.org