Hi,

I find the module ObjectRadiometricStatistics very useful for vector
classification. But we cannot use it through QGIS. I have already written
an XML file for this module with OTB 6.4.0 and in QGIS 2.18. And this
algorithm works properly. But with QGIS 3.4 and as OTB is become an
external plugin, I don't know where and how to put the XML file so that the
module appears in QGIS processing toolbox.

Any help or suggestion would be useful.

Best regards,
Etienne

--
This mailing will be abandoned soon in favor of a more friendly forum:
https://forum.orfeo-toolbox.org