I am an OT working in the school system.  In the past, our therapy has been a
lot of "pull-out."  In other words, we take the child out of the classroom to
do their therapy.  This year, the children are all going into inclusion
classrooms, and our therapy will have to be in the regular classroom also.
No more "pull-out."  I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and
what they did.  Does anyone have any ideas for activities for inclusion based
therapy in the schools?  Additional resources would be helpful, too.  I feel
that I am going to be lost once school starts and would like to get some good
ideas in my head before that time.  Thank you so much for your help- Lorie