Here's an interesting message that I've cut from the OTnow discussion board.

What are other's opinions about what this student says?


Ron

======================================================================

What is Occupation article.
From: Occupational Science Student
Date: 22 Apr 2002
Time: 11:46:06
Remote Name: 204.31.49.107


Comments:

I would just like to comment on the article defining occpation in the OT
news newsletter. As a student of OCCUPATIONAL science I am becoming a master
at defining occupation and where it has come from. I would to inform you,
Ron Carson, that "as a therapy profession" OTs do not own occupation. Yes,
OTs have put the name occupation out in the world as it is today. But, there
are many other professions who have used occupation in their everyday work.
Maybe you need to do a little more research before you say something like
that. If you were to go back into the history of OT you would know that
there are many relations between OT and various other professions in the use
of occupation, like I stated before the term occupation as we know it today
was brought into the professional world as we know now by OT, yet there is
not owner of the term occupation. If anyone knew anything they would
discount you as a good source of inofrmation.

========================================================================

*********��***********

Unsubscribe? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message's *body*, put the following text: unsubscribe OTlist

** List messages are archived at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]

*********��***********

Reply via email to