I preferred the previous draft, before they removed the frames on the tables, and
substituted italics for bold in the style of the font.  In terms of content, we have
been using it for the last academic year and the students have called it their OT
bible.  We use it extensively in almost every class, as it gives them a context to
examine everything they learn.

Assistant Professor, Doctoral Candidate
Occupational Therapy Program
Tennessee State University
615 963-5953
615 963-5935 Fax

Unsubscribe? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message's *body*, put the following text: unsubscribe OTlist