Hello Diana:

You  may  be  able  to  find  the assessment at the MOHO Clearing House.
Follow this link to their web site:

http://www.uic.edu/ahp/OT/MOHOC/assessments.html

On 3/12/2003,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dz> HI  everyone,  I'm  an OT student in Canada, and I've been trying to
dz> locate  where  I  can purchase the OCAIRS(occupational case analysis
dz> interview  and rating scale).. I tried both CAOT and AOTA...but they
dz> can't help me. Can any of you help? Do you know where I can purchase
dz> these?

dz> Diana

dz> Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.*********ŽŠ***********

dz> Unsubscribe? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

dz> In the message's *body*, put the following text: unsubscribe OTlist

dz> ** List messages are archived at:

dz> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]