'...I could bill for a PT evaluation whenever I do an evaluation at an assisted living
facility...'

Hi Ron, While I'm based in the UK I can see how this could cause practical problems
esp. in the long run... What about individuals who have multiple therapy intervention
that includes PT? Obviously they'll be billing for a PT evaluation, does that mean
that everytime that they appear to have a duplication of service they'll be on the
phone or refusing to pay for the evaluation? And another thing, what will the client
say when they receive an itemized list of services received and find a billing for a
PT evaluation when they have not had this input?

Just a few thoughts...