Hi Shellie!  Welcome back to the OT field!  While I can't offer advice about
Home Health I would like to recommend that (if you have not already done so)
you shadow another OT who is working in this area just as a refresher!

All of the best
Veronica

Shellie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am new to the list and am glad to be here.

I have been out of the field for almost 8 years and am going to be re-entering
soon (hopefully this month). I have alot of anxiety over this. Things have
changed. I don't quite feel sure of myself. Anyway, I am going to be working in
the home health field. Any suggestions as to what I can read up on? I have
already taken an online continuing education course on documentation. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Shellie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Change options?