From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Veronica
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:12 AM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: RE: [OTlist] What to do?

Hi Elizabeth,

The PACS is now available through the CAOT website: www.caot.ca you don't
have to be a member of CAOT to obtain it through them. Price is around £40
- £50. The final version has only just been released.

Veronica

Elizabeth Thiers wrote:
2 things I see here:
1. Veronica where did you get the PACS? I heard they were working on one
but, didn't realise it was available.
2. For Ron's pt. Could this be the time to do an Allen Cognitive Test as so
many falls in the geriatric population are related to cognition
difficulties.

Elizabeth H. Thiers, OTR/L
FECTS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]