Hi Jennifer,

Have a chat with your OT department and ask them about previous experience with
students going over to other countries for internships.  As far as I know you
need a student visa to study in any foreign country, but you may need to
carrify with the immigrations office in the Phillippines.  Your next step would
be to descide what area you are wanting to do your internship in.  If you are
planning to come to the UK then I would suggest you contact the British College
of Occupational Therapy (BAOT) +44 (0)20 73576480 alternatively contact Beryl
Steeden at the COT  [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further information.

Good luck and enjoy your internship!
Veronica

Jennifer Pondoc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi veronica, my classmates and i aren't sure where yet...
But preferably in the US or UK....

thanks...
Jennifer

Veronica wrote:
Hi Jennifer, where were you thinking of doing your internship?
Veronica

Jennifer Pondoc wrote:
good day!
im jennifer pondoc, an OT student in the philippines.... my friends and i would
like to try a 2-4 months internship abroad (preferably on aug or sept 2006)....
we're having problems on the needed things (such as the requirements, rehab
affiliations, where to have our internship, etc.) before starting the
internship program...
i hope you guys could help us and give the necessary information....

thanks....

jennifer pondoc
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]