Yep, I agree. Still funny, at least to me.

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Willmarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006
To:   OTlist@OTnow.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Subj: [OTlist] Different Perspective on the Therapy Caps (US ONLY)

(http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?Template=/CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm&ContentID=27821)

http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Therapy_Cap&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=188&ContentID=18639

CW> Chuck

CW> In  doing  some  investigating  on the caps, AOTA and APTA had a sort
CW> of
CW> different  take  on  the  outpatient therapy cap legislation. I found
CW> it
CW> sort of funny so I thought I would share.

CW> Ron

CW> ======================================================================

>>From AOTA's web site:

AOTA>> In a victory for AOTA and consumers, the compromise bill,
CW> produced
AOTA>> by  a  conference  between  Senate  and  House Republican
CW> leaders,
AOTA>> provides  for an interim cap solution that allows clients or
CW> their
AOTA>> representatives  (e.g.,  providers)  to apply to receive
CW> medically
AOTA>> necessary care beyond the cap level.

>>From APTA's site:

APTA>> We   are   very   disappointed   and  disheartened  that
CW> Medicare
APTA>> beneficiaries  will  begin  the  New Year with implementation of
APTA>> flawed  policy  that limits access to physical therapy," said
CW> APTA
APTA>> President Ben F Massey, Jr, PT, MA.