OK, picking your brains again:

  For those out there providing services to visually impaired patients, what
would be your list of supplies necessary to provide what you would consider
competent OT to this genre of patient in an outpatient setting?  The setting in
my case would be a rural hospital outpatient department.  There are no
optometrists specializing in low vision in the area and the nearest Lighthouse
for the Blind is about 50 miles away.  How would you market?  Would you need to
go high tech or low tech?  I've thought about speaking at the hospital's
diabetic education forum.  A COTA that works with me is interested in the
specialization offered by AOTA.  Does anyone know much about that?

  Jimmie

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn