PLEASE don't refer to me as the "OTR who felt derided"!!  I didn't feel
like *I* was being derided, and I certainly didn't take it personally... it
was
the activity I thought was derided.

I just wanted to know that there were other OTs out there using balloons
effectively, and my mission was accomplished  :)

I do agree that it doesn't differentiate OT from PT, and I also agree that
it isn't appropriate for everyone that it's used with, but it does serve a
purpose for me (and, apparently, other OTs)

Pat