Hi Jane,I wanted to ask about OT in NZ. My son became a dual citizen of NZ and
the USA. He keeps telling me I should come and work for a while. Are OTs still
needed? Also what do geriatric OTs focus on and where  do the y generally serve
that population--long term care, home health or in some kind of well elderly
setting doing prevention? My experience is geriatrics and school based OT with
a little home health. Thanks. Chris

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn