From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May, 2007 6:27:21 PM
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Do You Ever Wonder?

I've been feeling like this all year.  Working in a school for kids with severe
cognitive impairments, I'm tired of not being able to "fix" them.  No one wants
adaptations, environmental changes, they just want the disability to go away.

Patty

your free account today
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn