The name of the hinges is offset door hinges. You can get them at
most hardware stores....even Home Depot, but you probably have to
ask. They aren't all that expensive. If I remember right, they give
you about 4" of extra clearance. they allow the door to swing even
with the frame when it opens.
Mary Alice