Just watched an episode of Scrubs they had a physiotherapist as a character
using an occupational therapy pen - We were on Scrubs!!!!!

I think as a profession we would be great as a TV show Dr's are getting far
too much praise, we do all the work. One day there will be a part and a
character who is an occupational therapist!

It will raise our profile a little bit!

Hope everyone is well!

Becky :-)

Get Pimped! FREE emoticon packs from Windows Live -
http://www.pimpmylive.co.uk

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn