what kind of risk assessment?  falls?

-------Original Message-------

From: Hancox Beth

Date: 09/05/07 12:38:27

To: otlist@otnow.com

Subject: [OTlist] Risk Assessments

Hi All

I am a professional lead for OT in the UK. The staff I represent work in the
community, out patient rehab, in patients, hand rehab, pain management,
palliative care, equipment provision and wheelchairs. We are looking to
develop risk assessments to back up our decisions that people are fit to
undertake the intervention we prescribe. I used to work in California and
the assessment form we use is based on the ones we used over there which
helps to some extent. Has anyone got any information that they are willing
to share? The ones I have found so far are really long and detailed and we
just need a quick check box format to meet legal requirements.

Kind Regards

Beth Hancox

********

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.

www.otdegree.com/otn