Hello All:

Occasionally,  I visit the OTlist archive. I find it fascinating looking
at  the  messages in the "thread" format of the archive. If you've never
been  to  the  archive,  you  should  take a second and look at. You can
browse  messages  or  search  for  specific topics. Also, looking at the
archive  in  the "thread view" gives insight to why it's NOT a good idea
to start a new topic by changing a message's subject line!

The archive's messages date all the way back to 2003. It holds literally
thousands of messages!!!

You  can  find  the  archive's  address  at  the  bottom of every OTlist
message. Or you can just click this link:

www.mail-archive.com/otlist@otnow.com/

Thanks,

Enroll in Boston University's post-professional Master of Science for OTs
Online. Gain the skills and credentials to propel your career.
www.otdegree.com/otn