I have notified doctor's before when the home conditions were unclean
or unsafe. Most of those cases were when the patient was also being
seen for wound care, and I thought that it was probably futile to
treat the wound in the patient's current environment. This was in
addition to the policy/procedure of the home health company.
Mary Alice