Taken right from Medicare's website:

4.  Team Therapy:

 Therapists,  or  therapy  assistants,  working  together as a "team" to
 treat  one or more patients cannot each bill seperately for the same or
 different service provided at the same time to the same patient.

 CPT codes are used for billing the services of one therapist or therapy
 assistant.  The therapist cannot bill for his/her services and those of
 another therapist or a therapy assistant, when both provide the same or
 different  services,  at the same time, to the same patient(s). Where a
 physical  and  occupational  therapist  both  provide  services  to one
 patient  at  the  same time, only one therapist can bill for the entire
 service  or  the PT and OT can divide the service units. For example, a
 PT  and an OT work together for 30 minutes with one patient on transfer
 activities.  The  PT  and  OT  could  each  bill  one  unit  of  97530.
 Alternatively, the 2 units of 97530 could be billed by either the PT or
 the  OT,  but  not  both.  Similarly, if two therapy assistants provide
 services  to the same patient at the same time, only the service of one
 therapy  assistant  can  be  billed by the supervising therapist or the
 service  units  can  be  split  between  the two therapy assistants and
 billed by the supervising therapist(s).

Source: http://tinyurl.com/2x9geo