2008/11/16 Drzymala, Peter [VA] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks, michael for your response and contact info re: carol.
> Actually, carol was a professor of mine when I studied at
> mcmaster university.  At the time she did not review or introduce swallowing
> in our curriculum.

[Michael]
Hi Peter:  You are very welcome.  I guess she moved into swallowing
assessment some time after you graduated.  This is one of the great things
about being an OT - so many new opportunities for an expanded practice.
 Ontario has recently added acupuncture as a controlled act for OTs.

--
Michael W. K. Chan